Multi-Collagen Peptides Gummies
Add some extra collagen to your routine with our Multi-Collagen Peptide Gummies! Each gummy provides you with a proprietary blend of 6 main collagen types to help support the health of your hair, skin, nails, joints, immune system, and more. Now you can give your body quick dose of collagen in a tasty tropical berry flavored gummy.
What it does by providing a multi-collagen blend:
- Promotes healthy cartilage, nails, hair, and stomach lining
- May help support a healthy immune system
- Supports healthy joints
- Promotes appearance of healthy skin
- May support a healthy gut
What sets this product apart?
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides for maximum bioavailability and results.
- Delivers 6 types of collagen (Type I, II, III, IV, V and X) for total body wellness.
- Bio-enhanced with collagen boosting enzymes for maximum absorption
- Made using only clean, sustainable sources – Grass fed beef, wild caught fish, cage free chicken and eggshell membrane.
- Great-tasting tropical berry flavor
- Convenient on-the-go wellness
Hydrolyzed grass-fed beef collagen
- A naturally occurring protein found in cartilage, bones, and cow hides. It’s similar to what’s in the body and provides types I and III collagen.
- Rich in the amino acid glycine, which helps form creatine and is known to promote healthy muscle growth, energy production, and visually healthier skin.1
- Also provides proline, which is known to help:
- the body make its own collagen. 2
- restore youthful looking skin. 2
- build muscle and repairs tissue. 2
A type 1 collagen with the best absorption and bioavailability due to smaller particle sizes than other animal collagens.3
A type II collagen that contains chondroitin and glucosamine, which rebuild cartilage to help:
- Reduces joint discomfort4
Eggshell membrane collagen concentrate
- Proven to be of very low autoimmune and allergic reaction5
- Provides types I and V collagen.
Collagen Enhancing Enzymes
- Protease an enzyme that helps speed up the breakdown of proteins into smaller amino acids to help form new protein products.
- Serrapeptase an enzyme that breaks down proteins into smaller components.