Collagen Peptide Joint Health
Collagen is essential to building and maintaining healthy connective tissue throughout your body – including your joints. Collagen Peptide - Joint Health Support was designed to go beyond supporting connective tissue to delivering nutrients that specifically target tissues in and around the joints including cartilage, ligaments, and tendons. It provides the five main collagen types (I, II, III, V, and X) plus hyaluronic acid, turmeric, MSM, glucosamine and more for complete joint health support.
What it does:
by providing a variety of collagens:
- Helps promotes healthy cartilage building for joints
- Supports joint comfort and mobility Supports heathy muscles, bones, and joints
- Contains nutrients that may support a healthy inflammatory response
- Promotes healthy cartilage, nails, hair, and stomach lining
What sets this product apart?
- Includes 5 main collagen types sourced from grass-fed beef, fish, cage-free chicken, and eggshell membrane
- Hyaluronic acid, turmeric, MSM, glucosamine
- Includes collagen boosting enzymes that allow the body to better utilize dosage
- Clean, sustainable ingredients from grass-fed and cage-free sources
- Different forms of collagen allow one to reap a variety of benefits including skin, muscle, and joint support.
Hydrolyzed grass-fed beef collagen
- A naturally occurring protein found in cartilage, bones, and cow hides. It’s similar to what’s in the body and provides types I and III collagen.
- Rich in the amino acid glycine, which helps form creatine and is known to promote healthy muscle growth, energy production, and visually healthier skin.
- Also provides proline, which is known to help the body make its own collagen.
- Restore youthful looking skin.
- Build muscle and repairs tissue.
- A type 1 collagen with the best absorption and bioavailability due to smaller particle sizes than other animal collagens.
Cage-free chicken collagen
A type II collagen that contains chondroitin and glucosamine, which rebuild cartilage to help:
- Reduces joint discomfort4
Eggshell membrane collagen concentrate
- Proven to be of very low autoimmune and allergic reaction5
- Provides types I and V collagen.
- A type of flavonoid, anthocyananis act as antioxidants and fight free radicals, they may offer anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-cancer benefits.
- Helps promote skin moisture and improve skin health.
- May help alleviate symptoms of joint arthritis.
- When combined with other nutrients, glucosamine may help with joint pain caused by osteoarthritis.
- May help decrease pain, stiffness, and swelling of the joints.